Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Speechless

Kristian, McKenzie, Lil Kenz, Mackenzie, Ms. Thornton, Mrs, Gaddis, Kristian McKenzie Thornton... Whatever your name is... I am in Love with you and you only. These past few months have been the hardest yet most Beautiful. You are the Epitome of Beauty... and what we have is often looked upon as the Epitome of what a Relationship should consist of.

You are my Jada and I am your Will

You are the butter to my toast, the charger to my instinct, the comb to my hair(although neither one of us use one lol) You now have the key to my heart... so don't lose it and don't break it

Whatever you are... you are my everything.

I've told you this before and I'll say it again... Anything that is worth something will be hard. and for how good this has been and it's potential, it will be one of the hardest things we have ever done. Yes we have had our disagreements and little falling outs BUT the good in this has blinded that side. I know what I need to work on and so do you. We both have been making sacrifices and have taken the initiative to do better for US, and with that thought, you know that we both want this REALLY bad.

I have pretty much included you in all of my future plans, so have you with me, and so has our family and friends for Us.

Us sounds sooooooooo good.
Us against the world
Me + You

so don't think this is gay but eff it lol

L- is for the Endless amounts of Laughs we have together. one thing I Love about you is that you have no problem being your goofy self around me... because I can get quite goofy at times

O- is for the Obstacles we will face to prove that this is right. There will be many, small, big, fat, skinny, brown, yellow. WE WILL BE TESTED IN ALL WAYS!!! BUT if it is true they will all be surpassed

V- is for the very very very very very very very very special way you make me feel and that I think I make you feel

E- is for how from this point on I want to experience Everything with you. Our freshman year has been one very eventful and one that will bring numerous amounts of memories and never would I have thought I would have met someone like you at the beginning of the period in your life where you are supposed to have the most fun.
I'm not complaining I'm just amazed... something that began with you saying "Ya'll stank!!" to you saying"I Love You Pumpkin"

So as I end this and fall asleep lol... I thank your parents for deciding to hook up that last time to create the prototype... thank GOD for molding you into the young women that stands before me today... then placing you in my life and completely blindsiding me.

So in conclusion Kristian Mackenzie Thornton, whose birthday is August 22nd, 1990 lol. I thank you for putting up with all that comes with this phenomenon called Hykeem Nathaniel Gaddis... I Love you... I truly do. Usually I always have something to say but this time I don't... U have me Speechless.

You have my heart

Genuinely yours,

HNG

1 comment: