Thursday, April 16, 2009

Summer

Is almost here.
May I ask where the hell this year has gone?
Seems like we were just getting our big bros/sis for NSO week

well...

Hope I've made many of you proud
Get to be with them, but I will be away from her...
Not looking forward to that.

Summer School and Work is what I'll be doing
No big, fancy internship. I'm only a Freshman
Well technically in a few weeks I'll be a Sophomore lol

I'm in Love...
With the most Beautiful girl in the world(besides mom dukes and gramz of course)
Never in a million years thought I would be saying that my freshman year in college.
But a summer spent apart from each other will be the true test of if is right.
I think it is... naw I know it is...
There can't be anyone else who can do this to me
Don't change
Just might have to make a trip to P.G. around August 22nd
or she can always come to Vegas
not for marriage though lol

Summer time is the time where I can finally regroup and re-evaluate what needs to be done for my Global Domination
Day After Rehab is about to drop so at least I'll have some good music to listen to(plug lol)


Below you will find a video that briefly illustrates what happens when group meetings, studying, typing papers, boredom, starvation, and Harvey bring lol.
Also Day After Rehab is coming to some speakers near you.
I REPEAT! DAY AFTER REHAB IS COMING TO SOME SPEAKERS NEAR YOU!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment